Friday, January 10, 2014

Bacon Cups

Oh yes. You read that correctly.

I cut the bacon into 3 sections. 1 long section, and 2 small sections.


The small sections, I layer atop the muffin tin, criss-cross.



Then I wrapped the long piece around the muffin cup, overlapped the top, and patted down to seal.


I baked in a 400 degree oven for 25 minutes.


Half came out PERFECT!


The other half? Ummm... Not so much. (Think I'll use thick bacon next time. Stay tuned for an update.)



Then I poached some eggs. One of these I did the swirling water technique, the other I just put in. I don't see, feel, or taste a difference. I used the tiny splash of vinegar to help coagulate the whites too.


Oh, holy crap! Why am I still taking pictures and not eating?


Seriously, Carter Ann, put down the camera and eat this beauty.


Um hum. Um hum. Yes. This was a good and fun experiment. I love my job.

Stay hungry, and play with your food. Just look at what you can make when you do.











No comments:

Post a Comment