Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Garden 2015


The porch, which has the wisteria growing up the pergola. 


Wide shot of the porch. Same wisteria on the right, Floyyd the Ficus in the center, and moon flower in the pot on the left growing up the other side of the pergola. 


The strawberries are sending out a second crop. 


The giant mutant zucchini!!


Only one tomato plant this year. I had a bout of blossom-end-rot that I had to fight off. So far I've only harvested 2 ripe tomatoes this season. 


The hot pepper plant that I can't remember it's name. But it made my lip go numb, so it's a good one. 

There are also 2 varieties of bell pepper and cucumber plays as well, but they're impressingly unproductive. 

We also have sweet potatoes growing in a few places.  The herbs are still thriving in their pots on the porch, so hopefully the rest of the produce will catch on and catch up soon. 








No comments:

Post a Comment