Thursday, August 25, 2011

Welcome!

Well, hello there!

Thanks for checking out my new blog.  Really ... it's my only blog, so that makes it new to both of us.  Granted, I say "both" with the fairytale image that someone else will read this swill.

Speaking of swill, my first endeavor into the world of blogging will first involve me getting over the term "blog", which I have for years now detested and thought would surely go by the wayside, and yet I fear it's here to stay.  Yes, this blog will be about cooking, eating, mothering, wifing, cleaning, diapering, potty-training, teaching, loving, gardening, wine-drinking, and writing.  Sometimes, all of the above will be in the mix. 

So, please sit back, grab a glass of vino, and enjoy the read.  With all I've got going on, I wouldn't expect a whole lot of posts to start with, but as I find time and figure out how to juggle adding one more thing into my crazy world, you'll get to hear all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment