Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 4 of GNC "Cleanse & Detox"

It's 11:21 am, and I'm just now having my breakfast Shakeology shake. I took my AM vitamin pack when the boy woke up and wanted his breakfast. I had my coffee while he was eating his breakfast, then the girl came down for hers. The kids started playing with play dough and I went up to switch, fold, and put away a load of laundry. I vacuumed the master bedroom floor before starting so I had a dog-hair-free place to fold and sort. Dishes are done, kids have now had their lunches, and the dryer is telling me it thinks it's done with this load. It is not done. It takes our dryer at least 2 full cycles to really dry a load. Especially if it has jeans, sweatshirts, or towels in it.

I lost a little again yesterday. I think I'm down 2 in 3 days, which isn't bad. 

Lunch was my triple decker lettuce and roast beef wrap. And what is this? It's 5:30, and I didn't have celery and peanut butter today! Whoop Whoop! Today has been a day of tieing up loose ends around the house. Complete (well, a solid 93.68%) laundry "doing", folding, hanging, and putting away. I sewed pink flowery patches into my sons holy-knee jeans for hand-me-downs for my daughter. I swept a lot. It seemed like I was sweeping a good part of both yesterday and today. Inside, the back deck, the deck stairs, the front porch, the front steps... And yet there is still dog and cat hair, and rouge play dough nuggets still in sight. 

Tonight's supper will be flank steak, unless my Honey vetoes and wants to order in. The only things for a gluten free couple to eat via delivery are freakin' expensive, so as much as I love the ease of ordering out, I feel both guilty about my waist line, and the pocket book when it's over.

Well, he didn't want flank steak, or ANYTHING when he got home, so I made gluten free spaghetti noodles with butter, olive oil, pepper, and fresh rosemary. Then a bowl of chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate sauce, toffee bits, and Reese's pieces. Half way through I was already feeling nasty, so I gave it to our son. 

I feel GROSS!! Ugh. Bad idea Carter Ann! BAD IDEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment