Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 2

Here are the screen shots from my food and exercise journal from day 2. I spent about a half hour or 45 minutes playing at the playground with the kids, but couldn't find an activity to log those calories burned. I'm sure swinging burns calories. You use every muscle to swing yourself. And holding 30 pounds over your head as the kids practice on the monkey bars, that burned some calories and built strength. 

I'm writing this on the morning of day 3, and I'm still in bed, I'm HUNGRY, the kids are still sleeping, and its not quite 6:00am yet. I'm already coming up with excuses to not workout this morning. My shoulder and neck hurt. It's not a good idea to exercise when injured. I'm catching my daughters cold, it's not smart to exercise when you're not 100%. I need to rest, my body is telling me its time to slow down and take a rest day. 


We'll see what today unfolds. No promises other than just taking it every bite at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment